Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Ryan B reads Elvira's Christmas Carol





Yay!

Christmas day has finally come and Santa brought me everything I asked for... after a little persuasion. Once I let him go and he flew out of sight, he shouted, "Merry Christmas to all!" and then took off in fright.

So since I'm in such a holly jolly mood today I decided to give you all a Christmas treat. A story featuring many of your favorite horror hosts including Cain, Abel, Destiny, and Elvira! There's even a special (sort of) appearance by Zacherly.

So here ya go, from Elvira's House of Mystery Christmas Special, it's a horrific twist on a classic Dickensian tale.



Well I hope all you delinquents enjoyed that.

Now if you'll excuse me, me and Tom are going to go engage in some holiday hijinks. I think we'll start with some good old fashioned Christmas caroling. I've got the eggs and toilet paper all ready to go.

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment